- Ragi Flour-1 Cup
- Roasted Gram Dal-1/2 Cup
- Grated Jaggery-1.5 cups
- Ghee-1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
- Ragi flour has a raw smell that will make the dish less appetizing. So, roast the ragi flour to get rid off the raw smell. Heat a pan and dry roast the ragi flour for 8-10 minute in medium flame. Do not increase the flame, the flour may get burnt. So always keep the flame in medium or low.
- In a mixer jar, take roasted gram dal (Pottukadalai),Grind the pottukadalai to a nice powder. Add this powder in a separate mixing bowl. In the mixer jar, take roasted ragi flour and grated jaggery and give a couple of pulses so that the ragi flour and jaggery are incorporated together.
- Add this ragi-jaggery powder to the mixing bowl. Add in the cardamom powder.Mix them well.Heat the ghee ; melt it and pour it in the mixture.
- When the temperature reduces to managebale heat , mix the mixture well. and start making lemon sized ladoos out of the ragi-ghee mixture.If you are unable to form ladoos ; add some more melted ghee and form ladoos.
- Tasty and Healthy Ragi Ladoos are ready to serve!!!
Thanks And Regards