- Nendra Pazham (Banana)– 3, ripe
- Thin Coconut Milk – 2 ½ cups
- Thick Coconut Milk – 1 cup
- Powdered Jaggery – 2 cups
- Coconut bits– ¼ cup, cut into small pieces
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Raisins -handful
- Slice the nendram pazham(Banana) into 2 inch pieces with skin and steam them. Allow them to cool.Remove skin and the black stem from the inside of the banana.
- Grind the banana into a smooth pulp, without using water.
Heat a heavy bottom pan.Dissolve the jaggery along in ½ cup water. Strain for impurities and pour it into the pan.
- Add the pulp and mix well. Stir it well and mash with the back of the ladle if any lumps found.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously, until the banana and jaggery mixture gathers together into a mass.
- Now add the thin coconut milk and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning.Turn off flame and add the Thick coconut milk. Mix well.
- Heat pan and add ghee, fry the coconut pieces,cashews and raisins.Garnish the Predhaman with fried coconut pieces ,raisins and cashews and serve warm.
Thanks And Regards