- Beef,cut into cubes- 1 Kg
- Onion,sliced-4 medium(use Indian or Pakistani onion)
- Green chilies,cut vertically- 4 nos
- Curry leaves-3 to 4 sprigs
- Water- as required)
- Coconut oil- as required
- Salt- to taste
- Ginger,chopped-2 tbsp
- Garlic,chopped-2 tbsp
- Kashmiri chili powder-2tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds- 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 2″ piece
- Cloves-4 nos
- Cardamom-4 nos
- Star anise- 2small
- Whole black pepper- 1 tsp
- Dry Roast ingredients marked 11 till 19 and powder them.
- Crush the ginger and garlic marked 8 and 9 and keep aside.
- Heat coconut oil in pan.Add the crushed ginger garlic paste and saute till its raw smell fades away
- Add in sliced onion,green chilies and curry leaves.Saute until onion turns golden brown.
- Now add the ground spice powders and saute till oil starts to separate.Add beef and mix well until the masala gets well coated on beef.
- Pour required amount of water and salt(per taste),cover and cook until beef is done .Uncover and cook for few more minutes or until gravy turns thick.
- Slow cooking will make beef tender and tasty.
- The curry is very spicy…so adjust the spices as per your tolerance level.
Thanks And Regards