For chicken filling
- Chicken breasts- 2 (finely chopped)
- Kashmiri red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Fennel powder- 1½ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Ground pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Onions- 2, medium(finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste- ½ tbsp
- Green chilies, chopped- 1 or 2
- coriander leaves, chopped- ¼ cup
For dough(samosa sheet preparation)
- Maida or all-purpose flour- 1 cup
- oil or ghee
For Coating on Samosa
- Egg- 1 (optional)
- (All-purpose flour )or (maida) -water paste
- Oil- to deep fry samosas
Chicken filling preparation
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients numbered from 2 to 8.
- Add adequate amount of water and cook .Once the chicken is cooked well ; slightly mince the chicken. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add oil, Add in onions , salt and saute.
- Once the onion turns translucent add in ginger-garlic paste and green chili, saute till onions turn golden brown in color.Add in the chicken and , stir fry for a few minutes.
- If needed add more salt or chili powder/ground pepper as per individual taste.
- Add coriander leaves, switch off flame and keep aside.
Samosa Sheet preparation
- Check the detailed post on how to make samosa sheets..or click on image below
- Once you have filled in the stuffing inside ; seal the samosa cone with the all purpose flour (maida) paste and glue it together(take care not to leave any gaps behind).
- In a small bowl, beat an egg .Using a pastry brush, coat all samosas with egg mixture..(optional)
- Heat oil in pain and Fry till the samosas turn golden brown in color.
- Transfer to a kitchen paper towel and Serve warm with tomato ketchup or chilly sauce.
Thanks And Regards