- Potato boiled and mashed – 6 .
- Onion chopped – 1
- Ginger crushed – 1
- Garlic crushed – 10 (if small use 10.else 3 or 4 enough).
- Green chilly – as required.
- Chilly powder – ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp.
- Cumin powder – ¾ tbsp.
- Garam masala – ¼ tbsp.
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig.
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – as per taste.
- Eggs – 6 .
- Bread crumbs – as required.
- Beaten eggs – 2 .
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions followed by ginger, garlic, green chilly and curry leaves. Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Turn heat to medium and add turmeric powder. Saute well.
- Add coriander powder, saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add chilly powder and saute till raw smell goes.
- Turn heat to low. Add mashed potatoes followed by salt, garam masala and cumin powder. Mix well. Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Move to a bowl and let it cool. Mix well once it is cooled.
- Cut the boiled eggs into four.
- Rub your hands with oil. Make small balls with the masala filling , flatten them to a disc shape and place egg inside and roll them into desired shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each kebab in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil.
- Move to a serving dish and serve Hot!!!
Thanks And Regards